1. Processing: What processing operations do we carry out on your personal data?
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your personal data may be subject to some of the following processing:
- TR04 - Advertising campaigns (Legal basis: Law 34/1988, of 11 November, General Advertising Law).
- TR08 - Gathering the opinion of data subjects (Legal basis: Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LOPD).
- TR03 - Selection of own staff (Legal basis: Royal Legislative Decree 3/2015, of 23 October, approving the revised text of the Employment Act).
- TG01 - Own bookkeeping and accounting management, as the person in charge (Legal basis: Real Decreto 1514/2007, de 16 de Noviembre, por el que se regula el Plan General Contable).
- TG25 - Collection of data for own tax management (Legal basis: Ley 58/2003, de 17 de diciembre, General Tributaria).
- TG12 - Own labour management: data collection (Legal basis: Real Decreto Legislativo 1/1994, de 20 de junio, por el que se aprueba el Texto Refundido de la Ley General de la Seguridad Social).
- TR09 - Technical and organisational security measures in the software applied (Legal basis: Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LOPD).
- TE08 - Protection of Personal Data (Legal basis: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018.)
- TE02 - Prevention of Occupational Risks (Legal basis: Law 31/1995, of 8 November, on the Prevention of Occupational Risks).
- TE07 - Destruction of documents (Legal basis: Reglamento (UE) 2016/679)
- TV01 - Sales / Provision of Services (Legal basis: Mercantile and Fiscal Legislation)
- TE03 - Transport and/or parcel delivery services (Legal basis: Real Decreto de 22 de agosto de 1885 por el que se publica el Código de Comercio.)
- TR05 - Electronic mail (Legal basis: Code of Commerce and other applicable legislation).
- TR01 - Requests for information received (Legal basis: Código de Comercio and other commercial provisions).
- TR07 - Management of incidents and/or security breaches (Legal basis: Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and LOPD).
- TE04 - Management of own legal matters (Legal basis: applicable commercial and labour legislation).
- TE01 - Maintenance of IT systems (Legal basis: Commercial Code).
2. Controller: Who are we?
We are responsible for the processing of your data. Therefore, we expressly, precisely and unequivocally inform both the data subjects and the competent bodies of the following aspects relating to the data controller:REINO DE JUGUETES WORLD, S.L.B66487398CL PORTAFERRISSA,22, Local B14BARCELONA08002BARCELONA
3. Finalidades: ¿Para qué usamos sus datos personales?
En esta organización, podremos tratar sus datos de carácter personal exclusivamente para las finalidades que se indican a continuación:
- Comprobar que se están llevando a cabo todas las medidas técnicas necesarias para la correcta gestión de los datos personales con el software aplicado.
- Envío de información comercial y/o publicitaria mediante correo electrónico.
- Gestión de las peticiones de información recibidas por el interesado sobre nuestros productos o servicios.
- Gestión exclusiva de las incidencias internas detectadas en el cumplimiento de los requisitos del RGPD.
- Realizar campañas publicitarias para publicitar nuestros servicios y/o productos.
- Recabar la opinión de los interesados.
- Selección de personal para cubrir las vacantes de empleo necesarias.
- Cumplir con todos los requisitos previstos en la Ley de Prevención de Riesgos Laborales.
- Envío de paquetería y correspondencia.
- Gestionar cualquier problema de índole jurídica que afecte a la empresa.
- Gestionar, mantener y reparar los sistemas de almacenamiento informático.
- Actuaciones para llevar a cabo la gestión laboral propia
- Actuaciones para llevar a cabo la gestión fiscal y contable propia
- Cumplir el principio de limitación del plazo de conservación de los datos personales
- Cumplimiento de los requisitos exigidos por el Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 y la Ley Orgánica 3/2018.
- Gestión Administrativa de clientes particulares
- Llevar a cabo la venta o prestación del servicio contratado
- Podrá elaborarse un perfil comercial o de usuario, en base a la información facilitada u obtenida. Se informa expresamente de que, en ningún caso, se elaborarán perfiles con los datos de un menor.
- Los datos personales proporcionados por usted se conservarán mientras dure la relación contractual o, en su caso, mientras no ejerza su derecho de oposición o bien retire el consentimiento otorgado. Para ello, puede dirigirse a la sección correspondiente en nuestra web o enviar un e-mail a la dirección indicada en el apartado relativo al responsable.
4. Legitimacy: Why do we use it? We are entitled to process your personal data for the following reasons:
Your unambiguous, informed and express consent, in those cases in which it is legally required, without, in any case, the withdrawal of the same conditioning the execution of other processing whose legitimacy is different, and without such withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of the same.
- A legal obligation of the data controller.
- The performance of the contract for the provision of services and/or the purchase and sale of the relevant products entered into by you.
- The legal basis for processing your data is a legitimate interest of the controller. This interest is based on the prior performance of a proportionality or balancing test between the legitimate interest of the data controller and the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subjects. This balancing has involved the assessment of the interest, the assessment of the impact of the processing on the data subjects, the balance between the two concepts and the implementation of additional safeguards. The final balancing being in favour of the controller, the processing can be carried out in accordance with the applicable personal data protection rules.
For any questions or clarifications, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided in the section on the data controller.
5. Receivers: With whom may we share your personal data?
Your personal data will be communicated to the following companies and organisations:
- Tax Agency
- State Public Employment Service
- General Treasury of the Social Security
- National Data Protection Agency
- Banks and savings banks
Sus datos personales no se van a transferir a ningún tercer país u organización internacional.
6. What data do we process and how have we obtained it?
Your personal data will be included in the following files, owned by the organisation:
- FG01 Own accounting management
- FG02 Own labour management
- FG15 Own tax management. Data collection
- FE01 Computer maintenance
- FE02 Prevention of occupational hazards
- FE03 Transport and shipping
- FE04 Own legal affairs
- FR01 Requests for information received
- FR03 Recruitment of own staff
- FR04 Advertising campaigns
- FR05 E-mails
- FR07 Incident management and/or security breaches
- FR08 Gathering stakeholder feedback
- FR09 Software and hardware security
- FE07 Document destruction
- FE08 Personal Data Protection
- FP01 Customer
The personal data we process in our organisation comes from the following sources:
The data subject himself
7. Rights: What rights can you exercise?
We guarantee you the exercise of your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
In particular, we inform you that you have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation as to whether your data is being processed.
- Exercise the right of access to the personal data we hold, obtaining information on the purposes of the processing, the category of data processed, the possible recipients, the storage period, the origin of the data and, where appropriate, profiling or automated decision-making.
- Exercise the right of rectification. For these purposes, we remind you that the personal data we hold must always be a true reflection of reality, so please do not hesitate to make use of your right in the event that any data is modified, changed or cancelled. You warrant that the personal data you have provided to us by whatever means are true and accurate, and you undertake to notify us of any changes or modifications thereto, and you shall be solely responsible for any loss or damage caused to the person responsible or to any third party as a result of the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information.
- For reasons relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data, in which case our organisation will stop processing the data, unless there are legitimate grounds for not doing so.
- Request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes described above or we no longer have the legitimacy to process them.
- Request the portability of your data, when the processing is carried out by automated means and provided that you are linked to our entity on the basis of a contract signed or you have given your consent to the processing carried out. In such cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form or, where technically feasible, directly to another controller.
- In certain circumstances, you may request that we restrict the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims.
- You may object to automated decision-making, including profiling.
These rights may be exercised free of charge, except in the cases provided for by law, by means of a written request signed by you or, where appropriate, by your representative, addressed to the data controller, at the addresses provided for this purpose in the first section, or physically at any of our establishments.
- You also have the right to file complaints, either with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (on the website https://www.agpd.es/) or with the corresponding supervisory authority.
- You may also go to the Courts of Justice to claim compensation.
- Finally, you have the right to withdraw your consent, with the same ease with which you gave it. To do so, you can go to our website, where you will find the information you need to quickly and easily cancel the authorisation you have given us to make these communications.
- You can also send an email to the address indicated in the section on the person responsible.
- We also inform you that in each processing of your personal data, we determine the possible threats and impacts that may occur as a result of the same, mitigating or eliminating, if possible, the potential damage, through the application of the corresponding security measures, which are periodically reviewed to determine their effectiveness.
Our control system also allows us to comply with the principles of the processing of your data, being able to demonstrate to the data subject the principle of limitation to the purpose of the processing, the principle of limitation to the storage period, the principle of data minimisation, as well as the principle of integrity and confidentiality.
Finally, we also inform you that you will periodically receive surveys that will allow us to know your opinion on any suggestions regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as to be able to comply with the principle of transparency and accuracy of the data processed.
If you have any doubts or queries, please contact us via the e-mail address provided in the first section.